This Bright Starts baby swing post was brought to you by Kids II. All opinions are mine.
We brought Baby Brother home just a week ago, so we are still learning what he likes and doesn't like. We love to hold our precious newborn, but sometimes I need a free hand or two. I love that the Bright Starts Up, Up, & Away Sway & Swing baby swing was easy enough for me to assemble before Baby Brother's birth so it was waiting for us when we got home!
The Bright Starts baby swing is pretty wonderful. We had another swing with the older boys, but it ate up batteries like crazy, so I was thrilled when I realized that this swing could run on batteries OR you can plug it in. Some other great features include:
- seat rotates 180 degrees for side to side or back to front swinging
- comes with seat pad and bolster
- mobile with two toys can easily be removed
- TrueSpeed technology maintains 6 speeds as Baby grows
- swing timer with three WhisperQuiet operation settings: 30, 45, and 60 minutes
- features 20 minutes of eight melodies and three nature sounds
- volume control and auto shut-off
- five point harness and non-slip feet for safety
- machine washable seat pad and bolster
- maximum weight: 25 lbs
- for birth and up
- limited manufacturer's warranty
The controls are super easy to use and adjust, which is fabulous for those days when you're running low on energy and brain cells. 🙂
I can see this swing as being a valuable asset as Baby grows and needs entertainment when Mommy needs a minute! I'm excited to use all the functions and listen to the awesome songs and sounds. Baby Brother is a fan!
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Kids II. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.