This smartwatch for kids post was brought to you by VTech. All opinions are mine. The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech.
The Captain has wanted a watch for the longest time. We put it on his birthday list, but he constantly talked about what kind of watch he wanted. Once he saw the commercials for a smart watch, however, it was all over! I told him that they didn’t make those for kids, and he wasn’t getting one that was made for adults. He was ecstatic when I was proven WRONG and we got to review the VTech Kidzoom Smartwatch…..only for KIDS! And the best part…it was GREEN, his favorite color!
The Kidzoom Smartwatch is so much more than just your ordinary watch. The Captain figured out all of the functions pretty quickly, too! Here are the features of this smartwatch for kids:
- 1.4 inch color touch screen
- camera for photos and videos
- voice recorder with five voice changing effects
- special effects including customized photo frames, color filters, and distortion effects
- four fun games, programmed and ready to go
- Kid-durable design to withstand drops and bumps
- Splash proof and sweat proof
- Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
- Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
- 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
- Rechargeable battery
- Four vibrant colors: blue, pink, white and green
- Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
- Access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
The Captain has had this watch for over a month now, and it really has stood up to bumps, drops, and even a few splashes and an almost dunk in the tub. It’s great for on-the-go games and a fun, easy accessible way to pass the time in the carseat. The sound is adjustable and not annoying, either, which is great for parents like me who find lots of electronic devices highly annoying if they don’t have a volume control. Note for parents: If you are giving this as a gift, make sure to charge it the night before because a smartwatch that doesn’t work and must be charged is no fun.
The Captain’s favorite part of the Kidzoom Smartwatch is the camera. He took hundreds of pictures and, like a smart phone, it’s easy to delete the pictures or transfer them to the computer.
Now YOU have a chance to win a VTech Kidzoom Smartwatch for a child you love! Just enter in the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!