Here is a simple recipe that takes very little time and preparation! My mom would make these for us growing up and I made them for the boys at the children's home. They, along with Captain Fussybuckets, would just eat them up!!!
(makes 10 cups)
1 can of chicken
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of biscuits
half of a can of diced carrots
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (more or less, depending on preference)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a muffin pan with Pam.
3. Separate biscuits and press each one into a section in the muffin pan, so the biscuit is like a crust.
4. Stir together: canned chicken, cream of chicken soup, and diced carrots.
5. Spoon mixture into each biscuit.
6. Top with cheese
7. Cook for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Variations: You can add almost anything you want to these chicken cups, or likewise, take out the carrots. My mom always made a few broccoli chicken cups by mixing cooked broccoli in with the chicken and soup. Also, she would put the cheese on the bottom, and then put the mixture on top. This works well and makes the chicken cups look prettier.
Press biscuits down into the muffin tin! You can fill the remaining two "holes" with a teensy bit of water so it doesn't ruin your pan!
Spoon yummy mixture on top of the biscuits!
Finished product. See how putting the cheese on the bottom might make them a little prettier?