1. "I want to be 1 for Halloween."
2. "I want you to be a cheerleader, Mommy. And a Mermaid."
3. "When you eat hot dogs, they're really good for you. But chips are not!"
4. "I want to save my M&Ms. Keep them for me and if anyone that we don't know comes in, tell them: 'NO! Don't eat the M&Ms!'"
5. The Captain and I made s'mores. He wanted to make one for Daddy, and he kept going in and on about "this one is for Daddy, I love to share with Daddy." Then he took his s'more to the table and splat! It fell on the floor. Without hesitation, he says: "that one can be for Daddy."
Oh….three year olds. The entertainment never stops.